Google

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cel Phone case


Simple Sunday Stitching



I think I've found another good pattern for a little zippered bag.

This time a cel phone case.



This test version made today with fabric on hand. The outside a cloth used to clean paint brushes!
And the interior a leftover animal skin patterned quilters cotton.


The only things I needed to purchase were the fusible batting and the swivel fob.
Yay for JoAnn's coupon!

Curious about the pattern?
I bought it as a download from this Etsy shop: Projects By Jane
It was a very comprehensive pattern, with a flawless download!

(I also follow her blog here: Projects By Jane)


Thanks for stopping by!


Sharing today with:

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails