Google

Sunday, October 14, 2012

More cell phone bags!



A couple of years ago I had made this set of skull stamps

Skull stamps

And played around with fabric paints on different backgrounds:

Skull stamping and printing

The question always comes up...

"What are you going to do with all that?"



I don't always have an answer,
I just know that the playing always leads me to something intriguing.


And sometimes I can combine two intriguing things to make a useful gizmo!


So last weeks cell phone pouch
combined with my fabric from years ago
 to make these seasonally fun cell phone bags!


And if my local friends haven't already grabbed them from me,
then I'll be offering them in my Stitchy Bits Etsy store.
Check back and see!


Thanks for stopping by!

Sharing to day with:

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails